Account manager – Pedestrian television
We’re looking for a motivated Account Manager to join a tight-knit team of Brand Professionals in a company that values creativity, ideas and effort.
About Helen Kaminski
What started with Helen Kaminski making her first hat to protect her children from the harsh Australian sun, has now grown into a global brand of fashion accessories for men and women renowned for their authenticity, craftsmanship and durability. Helen Kaminski and KAMINSKI have been worn by celebrities all over the world including Nicole Kidman, Cindy Crawford, Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Ronan Keating, Amal Clooney, Anna Hathaway, Mary Ashley Olsen, to name a few -a.
About the role
Based at Redfern Headquarters, you will report to the Senior Account Executive & Merchandiser, playing a critical role in the growth and effectiveness of business results in this omnichannel retail business. You will be responsible for the development and management of wholesale partnerships as well as the national accounts of department stores in the region
Some key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support sales from start to finish, process orders, track orders and ensure on-time deliveries
- Build strong, trusting relationships with all clients by investigating and resolving queries and issues raised quickly and efficiently and taking a proactive approach to account management
- Develop strategies to optimize sales growth with the existing wholesale and large account base and identify new multi-door opportunities in the region
- Maintain inventory and data integrity in AP21 (ERP system)
- Maintain a direct contact relationship with 3PL Warehouse for internal and external import / export logistics
- Coordinate with the production and supply chain coordinator for inventory delivery dates and data accuracy
- Communicate with several departments (Finance, Marketing and Production) for invoicing and seasonal material
- Prepare sales analysis and sales comments and update and maintain lists of current and potential customers, supporting brand growth in accordance with the strategy defined by the General Manager of Sales and Marketing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with attention to detail
- Intermediate / advanced skills in Excel. Strong skills in PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of emotional intelligence – especially in the context of the cross-cultural adept
IT WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE TO HAVE
- Experience with Apparel 21 or equivalent ERP system
- Successful experience working in the retail space for a high-end international brand
- Established wholesale relationships at ANZ
Does this sound like you?
Your enthusiasm and willingness to deliver at a high standard will be rewarded with a positive, warm, supportive and friendly environment that places importance on work / life balance, training, development and growth opportunities. career.